How to prepare an acai bowl at home is as follows: The purple smoothie and toppings taste tart, sweet, and revitalising. The most nutritious breakfast ever!
- 1 pack of frozen Acai puree (100g)
- 1/2 banana
- 1/2 cup frozen mixed berries (blueberries, raspberries, strawberries)
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tbsp honey (optional)
- Toppings: sliced banana, fresh berries, granola, shredded coconut, chia seeds
- Remove the Acai pack from the freezer and let it thaw for a few minutes.
- Add the Acai pack, frozen mixed berries, banana, almond milk, and honey (if using) to a blender.
- Blend until smooth and creamy.
- Pour the mixture into a bowl.
- Add your desired toppings.
Nutrition facts (without toppings):
- Calories: 209
- Fat: 7.1g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Sodium: 89mg
- Carbohydrates: 36g
- Fiber: 8.3g
- Sugar: 22g
- Protein: 3.8g