Milkshakes are a little richer variation that occasionally feature fruit or chocolate but always include cream. Cool! We have created a vegan cherry vanilla milkshake with unique chocolate sauce on the rim and cream so that you may enjoy it all at once. Clear! You can treat yourself to it throughout the summer.
- 1 cup frozen cherries
- 1 cup vanilla non-dairy milk (such as almond, soy, or coconut milk)
- 1-2 tablespoons maple syrup or sweetener of choice (optional, adjust to taste)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Vegan whipped cream (optional, for garnish)
- Fresh cherries (optional, for garnish)
- In a blender, combine the frozen cherries, non-dairy milk, maple syrup (if using), and vanilla extract.
- Blend on high speed until smooth and creamy. If the consistency is too thick, you can add more non-dairy milk to achieve the desired thickness.
- Taste the milkshake and adjust the sweetness by adding more maple syrup if desired.
- Pour the milkshake into a glass and garnish with vegan whipped cream and fresh cherries, if desired.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!
- Calories: Approximately 150-200
- Protein: 2-4 grams
- Fat: 3-5 grams
- Carbohydrates: 30-35 grams
- Fiber: 3-5 grams
- Sugar: 20-25 grams
- Calcium: Varies based on the non-dairy milk used
- Iron: Varies based on the non-dairy milk used
- Vitamin C: Varies based on the cherries used