Everyone will accept a wopfel in good faith: Time to add a drink to your Christmas menu! We offer additional beverages in addition to the traditional white and red mulled wine or homemade vegan eggnog. Not only does vodka and apple sound like fun, but it also tastes very nice. The beverage is flavoured with rosemary and fresh cranberries.
- 200 ml (warm) naturally cloudy apple juice
- 4 cl vodka
- 0.25 apple
- 5 fresh cranberries
- 2 sprigs of rosemary
- 2 tbsp sugar
- optional: ice cubes
- If you want to serve the Wopfel warm, heat the apple juice in a saucepan.
- Pour vodka into a glass. For the cold version of the drink, add ice cubes.
- Fill the glass with (the warm or cold) apple juice.
- Wash, quarter and slice an apple. Pour into the glass along with the cranberries.
- Spread sugar on a small plate. Rinse the rosemary sprigs with hot water, shake briefly and roll in sugar.
- Decorate the drink with the sugared sprigs of rosemary.
- Calories: 140
- Total Fat: 4g
- Saturated Fat: 0g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Sodium: 170mg
- Total Carbohydrate: 26g
- Dietary Fiber: 4g
- Sugars: 19g
- Protein: 2g