With exactly the right amount of oil and sweetness, this detox granola’s ingredients—nuts, seeds, coconut flakes, and oats—remain nutritious while still being delicious.
- 1 cup of unsweetened coconut yogurt
- 1/2 cup of granola (choose your favorite variety)
- 1/2 cup of mixed berries (e.g., strawberries, blueberries, raspberries)
- 2 tablespoons of honey or maple syrup (optional, for sweetness)
- 1/4 cup of shredded coconut (toasted, optional, for garnish)
- Fresh mint leaves for garnish (optional)
- In a bowl, add the unsweetened coconut yogurt. If you prefer a sweeter yogurt, you can add honey or maple syrup to taste. Mix well.
- Start by adding a layer of the sweetened or unsweetened coconut yogurt to the bottom of your serving glass or bowl.
- Sprinkle a layer of granola on top of the yogurt.
- Add a layer of mixed berries on top of the granola.
- Continue layering the yogurt, granola, and berries until your glass or bowl is filled. You can make as many layers as you like.
- If desired, garnish the top with toasted shredded coconut and fresh mint leaves for extra flavor and presentation.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate until you’re ready to enjoy your Coconut Yogurt Parfait.
- Calories: Approximately 300-350 calories per serving (varies based on portion size and ingredients).
- Protein: About 7-9 grams (varies based on granola choice).
- Fat: Approximately 12-15 grams (mainly from coconut yogurt and granola).
- Carbohydrates: Around 45-50 grams (mainly from granola and berries).
- Fiber: Approximately 6-8 grams.
- Vitamins and Minerals: This parfait is a good source of calcium, probiotics (from the yogurt), and antioxidants (from the berries).