The ultimate healthy treat is produced with just 6 ingredients: vegan blueberry yoghurt bark! Additionally, since this dairy-free, gluten-free yoghurt bark doesn’t need to bake, it is the ideal treat for summer.
- 2 cups unsweetened coconut yogurt (or any plant-based yogurt of your choice)
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup or agave nectar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1/4 cup chopped nuts (such as almonds, walnuts, or pistachios)
- 2 tablespoons shredded coconut (optional)
Prepare the Yogurt Mixture
In a mixing bowl, combine the coconut yogurt, maple syrup, and vanilla extract. Mix until well combined.
Assemble the Bark
- Line a baking sheet or tray with parchment paper
- Pour the yogurt mixture onto the lined sheet and spread it out evenly using a spatula.
- Sprinkle the fresh blueberries evenly over the yogurt mixture.
- Sprinkle the chopped nuts and shredded coconut over the blueberries.
Carefully place the baking sheet in the freezer and let the bark freeze for at least 2-3 hours, or until it’s completely solid.
Break into Pieces
- Once the yogurt bark is frozen, remove it from the freezer.
- Use your hands or a knife to gently break the bark into pieces of your desired size.
- Serve the blueberry yogurt bark immediately as a frozen treat.
- Store any remaining bark in an airtight container in the freezer.
- Calories: 120-150
- Protein: 2-3g
- Carbohydrates: 15-20g
- Dietary Fiber: 2-4g
- Sugars: 10-12g
- Fat: 6-8g
- Saturated Fat: 3-4g
- Sodium: 15-20mg (varies based on ingredients)