Three types of cheese and a handmade balsamic reduction top this Peach and Prosciutto Pizza. This is the ideal pizza dish for the summer! This peach and prosciutto pizza is made with olive oil. Always put a bit more oil than you think you need on any olive oil-based pizza and brush it evenly over the top of the pizza base. Don’t omit this step if you want extra crispy crust edges.
- 1 pound pizza dough (store-bought or homemade)
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 ripe peaches, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup crumbled goat cheese (or feta cheese)
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic glaze (or balsamic reduction)
- Olive oil, for brushing
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Optional: arugula or baby spinach for topping
- Preheat your oven to the temperature recommended on your pizza dough package or to 425°F (220°C).
- Roll out the pizza dough on a floured surface to your desired thickness, then transfer it to a baking sheet or pizza stone.
- Brush the pizza dough with olive oil and sprinkle a pinch of salt and pepper over it.
- Spread the shredded mozzarella cheese evenly over the pizza dough.
- Arrange the thinly sliced peaches on top of the cheese.
- Sprinkle the crumbled goat cheese (or feta) and chopped red onion over the peaches.
- Bake the pizza in the preheated oven for 12-15 minutes or until the crust is golden and the cheese is bubbly.
- Remove the pizza from the oven and let it cool slightly.
- Drizzle the balsamic glaze (or reduction) over the pizza and top with chopped fresh basil.
- If desired, add a handful of arugula or baby spinach on top before serving.
- Calories: 400 kcal
- Total Fat: 16g
- Saturated Fat: 8g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Cholesterol: 30mg
- Sodium: 740mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 47g
- Dietary Fiber: 3g
- Sugars: 9g
- Protein: 18g