Three of the healthiest vegetables—kale, broccoli, and mushrooms—are blended with a rich, creamy sauce and topped with a crispy coating. Elegant enough for company while still being simple enough for a weeknight dinner.
- 1/2 cup raw cashews
- 2 tablespoons hemp seeds
- 1 cup unsweetened soy, hemp or almond milk
- 2 cups small broccoli florets
- 1 cup chopped mushrooms
- 1/2 cup cooked artichoke hearts, chopped
- 2 cups chopped kale, tough stems removed
- 1 teaspoon no-salt Italian seasoning
- 1 pinch paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3/4 cup sprouted whole grain bread crumbs
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Blend the cashews, hemp seeds and non-dairy milk until creamy. Add to a large oven-proof baking dish along with broccoli, mushrooms, artichokes, kale, and seasonings. Sprinkle bread crumbs on top.
Bake for 40 minutes.