These adorable vegan snowball cookies are buttery, packed with pecans, and covered in powdered sugar for the holidays. made with five ingredients and one bowl.
- 110 grams of flour
- 100g vegan butter
- 1 tsp vanilla flavor
- 100 grams of walnuts
- 30 grams of powdered sugar
- 1 pinch of salt
- Take your walnuts and chop one half of them with a knife. Put the other half in the blender and grind it finely.
- In a bowl, stir together the flour, chopped and ground walnuts, and a pinch of salt.
- Beat the cold vegan butter with a mixer until fluffy, add the icing sugar and the vanilla flavoring and let the whole thing fluffy for another 1-2 minutes.
- Now add the flour and mix well again. The dough will be slightly sticky, but that’s how it’s supposed to be, don’t worry.
- Now take about 1 teaspoon of dough and roll it into a small ball. You do this with all the dough and place the balls a little apart on a baking sheet lined with baking paper, as they will rise a bit in the oven.
- Preheat the oven to 160 degrees and let the balls bake for about 15 minutes. Always look in the oven, they shouldn’t be really brown. Then you take the balls out of the oven, roll them in icing sugar and dust them with it again thick and fat to make real snowballs out of them.
Nutrition Facts (per serving, recipe makes 16 servings):
- Calories: 156
- Total fat: 10.9g
- Saturated fat: 7.8g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Sodium: 16mg
- Total carbohydrate: 14.3g
- Dietary fiber: 2.7g
- Sugars: 5.8g
- Protein: 2.2g