These vegan Reeses peanut butter cups taste just like the original Reese’s cups! All you need are 3 simple ingredients and no special equipment. They can be made regular sized or miniature and are the perfect easy no bake treat to satisfy your sweet tooth!
For the filling:
- 1 cup smooth peanut butter
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Pinch of salt
For the chocolate coating:
- 1 cup dairy-free chocolate chips
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- In a mixing bowl, combine the peanut butter, maple syrup, coconut flour, vanilla extract, and salt. Stir well until a thick dough forms.
- Using your hands, roll the dough into small balls, about 1 tablespoon each.
- Press the balls into a mini muffin tin, creating a small cup shape.
- Freeze for 10-15 minutes, or until firm.
- In a small saucepan, melt the chocolate chips and coconut oil over low heat, stirring constantly.
- Remove the peanut butter cups from the freezer and carefully remove them from the muffin tin.
- Using a spoon, pour the melted chocolate over the top of each peanut butter cup, covering them completely.
- Return the cups to the freezer for an additional 10-15 minutes, or until the chocolate has hardened.
- Serve and enjoy!
Nutrition Facts (per serving, based on 12 servings):
- Calories: 249
- Fat: 18g
- Saturated Fat: 7g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Sodium: 118mg
- Carbohydrates: 18g
- Fiber: 4g
- Sugar: 11g
- Protein: 7g