This gluten-free raspberry loaf cake recipe, anyone? Every bite is sharp, sweet, incredibly moist and packed with fresh raspberries. It’s also easily adaptable to be dairy-free, vegan or low carb too.
130g| 1/2 cup soy yogurt
180 ml 3/4 cup soy milk (Or other plant milk)
100g 1/2 cup sugar of choice
1,5 tsp vanilla bean paste
55ml 4 tbsp neutral oil (I used sunflower seed oil )
250g| 2 cups all purpose flour
2 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp salt
130g 1 cup raspberries (fresh or frozen)
1 tsp corn starch
160g powdered sugar
1,5 tbsp plant milk
1 tbsp lemon juice
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F / 175C degrees. Grease and line a 25x10cm loaf pan with parchment paper.
2. Wash and pat dry the raspberries.
3. Combine all the wet ingredients in a large bowl and stir until sugar has dissolved.
4. In another bowl, whisk all the dry ingredients except raspberries . Pour the wet mixture over the flour mixture and whisk until just combined.
5. Add corn starch and raspberries to a medium bowl and toss to coat. Gently fold raspberries into cake batter, until just combined.
6. Drop the batter into prepared pan.
7. Bake for 45-50 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean.
8. Let cake cool 10 minutes in the loaf pan before transferring to a cooling rack. Let it cool completely before slicing/glazing.
9. Glaze: Mix the powder sugar with plant milk and lemon juice. Spoon glaze over cooled cake.
Nutrition Facts (per serving, based on 10 servings):
- Calories: 282
- Total fat: 9g
- Saturated fat: 2g
- Trans fat: 0g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Sodium: 358mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 47g
- Dietary Fiber: 2g
- Sugars: 25g
- Protein: 4g