Pizza sauce, mushrooms, bell pepper, pineapple, onion, tomatoes, and jalapenos are all added to the Pineapple Veggie Lovers Pizza to make an absolutely wonderful vegan pizza.
For the pizza dough
- 1 pre-made vegan pizza dough (store-bought or homemade)
- Flour (for dusting)
For the pizza sauce
1 cup vegan pizza sauce (store-bought or homemade)
For the toppings
- 1 cup vegan mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup diced pineapple (fresh or canned, drained)
- 1/2 cup sliced bell peppers (any color you prefer)
- 1/2 cup sliced red onion
- 1/2 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1/4 cup sliced black olives
- 1/4 cup sliced cherry tomatoes
- Fresh basil leaves (for garnish, optional)
- Preheat your oven to the temperature specified on the pizza dough package or your homemade dough recipe.
- Roll out the pizza dough on a floured surface to your desired thickness.
- Transfer the rolled-out dough to a pizza stone or a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Spread the vegan pizza sauce evenly over the dough, leaving a small border around the edges for the crust.
- Sprinkle the vegan mozzarella cheese evenly over the sauce.
- Now, evenly distribute the diced pineapple, sliced bell peppers, sliced red onion, sliced mushrooms, sliced black olives, and cherry tomato slices over the pizza.
- Place the pizza in the preheated oven and bake according to the pizza dough package instructions or until the crust is golden and the toppings are cooked to your liking.
- Remove the pizza from the oven, let it cool slightly, and garnish with fresh basil leaves if desired.
- Slice the pizza, serve, and enjoy your vegan pineapple veggie lovers pizza!
- Calories: 1200-1400 calories per whole pizza
- Total Fat: 30-40g
- Saturated Fat: 8-10g
- Carbohydrates: 200-220g
- Dietary Fiber: 12-15g
- Sugars: 18-22g
- Protein: 30-40g