Easy and quick Parmesan Crusted Potatoes take 10 minutes to prepare and are served perfectly as a side dish for dinner. The potatoes are crispy on the bottom while the inside is tender and fluffy.
- 1.5 lbs baby potatoes
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp dried basil
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1/4 cup nutritional yeast
- Fresh parsley for garnish
- Preheat your oven to 425°F (220°C).
- Wash the potatoes and pat them dry with a towel. Cut them in half and place them in a mixing bowl.
- Add olive oil, garlic powder, onion powder, dried basil, dried oregano, salt, and black pepper to the bowl and mix well.
- Spread the potatoes out on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 25-30 minutes, or until the potatoes are golden brown and crispy on the outside.
- Remove the potatoes from the oven and sprinkle nutritional yeast over the top.
- Garnish with fresh parsley and serve.
Nutrition Facts (per serving, makes 4 servings)
- Calories: 205 kcal
- Fat: 7 g
- Saturated Fat: 1 g
- Sodium: 309 mg
- Carbohydrates: 32 g
- Fiber: 5 g
- Sugar: 2 g
- Protein: 6 g