These quick loaded Vegan Nachos will satisfy your hunger for Mexican food while helping you to stay on your diet. This dish is incredibly tasty, easy to make, and vegan-invisible.
- 1 bag of tortilla chips (check the label to ensure they’re vegan)
- 1 can of black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1 jalapeño pepper, diced
- 1 avocado, diced
- 1/4 cup of cilantro, chopped
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1/2 tsp of cumin
- 1/2 tsp of chili powder
- 1/2 tsp of garlic powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C).
- Spread the tortilla chips evenly on a baking sheet.
- In a bowl, mix together the black beans, diced red bell pepper, and jalapeño pepper.
- Spread the black bean mixture evenly over the tortilla chips.
- Sprinkle the cumin, chili powder, and garlic powder over the black bean mixture.
- Place the baking sheet in the oven and bake for 10-15 minutes, or until the chips are crispy and the black bean mixture is heated through.
- While the nachos are baking, prepare the avocado salsa by mixing together the diced avocado, cilantro, lime juice, and salt and pepper to taste.
- Once the nachos are done baking, remove them from the oven and top with the avocado salsa.
- Serve and enjoy!
Nutrition Facts (based on a serving size of 1/4 of the recipe):
- Calories: 299
- Total Fat: 15g
- Saturated Fat: 2g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Sodium: 483mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 35g
- Dietary Fiber: 11g
- Sugars: 2g
- Protein: 7g