You’ll fall in love with this gorgeous vegan parfait as your go-to 5-minute breakfast recipe! It’s colourful, nutritious, full of texture and flavour, simple to create, and entertaining.
- 1 cup vegan yogurt (such as soy, almond, or coconut yogurt)
- 1 cup mixed fresh berries (such as strawberries, blueberries, and raspberries)
- 1 ripe banana, sliced
- 1/4 cup granola (choose a vegan option or make your own)
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds or flaxseeds (optional)
- Drizzle of maple syrup or sweetener of your choice (optional)
- In a glass or jar, start by layering half of the vegan yogurt.
- Add a layer of mixed fresh berries on top of the yogurt.
- Place a layer of sliced bananas over the berries.
- Sprinkle a portion of granola over the bananas.
- Repeat the layers with the remaining ingredients: vegan yogurt, mixed fresh berries, sliced bananas, and granola.
- If desired, sprinkle chia seeds or flaxseeds over the top layer for added nutrition.
- Drizzle a small amount of maple syrup or sweetener of your choice over the parfait for added sweetness, if desired.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!
- Calories: 300-350
- Protein: 8-10 grams
- Carbohydrates: 50-60 grams
- Fat: 8-10 grams
- Fiber: 8-10 grams