Soy sauce noodles with cabbage and fried egg is a delicious and easy-to-make Asian-inspired dish. Here is a simple recipe that serves two people:
- 200g of noodles (ramen, udon or soba)
- 1/4 cabbage, sliced thinly
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons of soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cook the noodles according to the package instructions. Drain and set aside.
- Heat a tablespoon of vegetable oil in a large pan or wok over medium-high heat.
- Add minced garlic and sliced cabbage to the pan and stir-fry for 2-3 minutes until the cabbage is slightly softened.
- Add the cooked noodles to the pan and toss to combine with the cabbage.
- Drizzle 2 tablespoons of soy sauce over the noodles and cabbage and stir-fry for an additional minute.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- In a separate pan, fry two eggs to your liking (sunny-side up, over-easy, etc.).
- Serve the soy sauce noodles and cabbage in bowls, topped with the fried eggs.
- Calories: 450
- Total Fat: 21g
- Saturated Fat: 4g
- Cholesterol: 370mg
- Sodium: 1300mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 41g
- Dietary Fiber: 5g
- Sugars: 5g
- Protein: 23g