This vegan, gluten-free, one-serving cinnamon roll is a game changer. There’s no need for yeast, waiting, or a microwave!
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/8 tsp baking soda
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp unsalted butter, softened
- 1 1/2 tbsp granulated sugar
- 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
- 2 tbsp milk
- In a small bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the butter, sugar, and cinnamon until well combined.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and stir until a crumbly dough forms.
- Slowly add the milk, stirring until a smooth dough forms.
- Transfer the dough to a lightly floured surface and knead a few times until it comes together.
- Roll the dough out into a 1/4-inch thick rectangle.
- Spread the cinnamon-sugar mixture evenly over the dough.
- Roll the dough up tightly, starting from the long end.
- Cut the roll into 4 even slices and place them in a microwave-safe dish.
- Microwave on high for 45-60 seconds, or until the cinnamon rolls are cooked through.
Nutrition Facts (approximate, based on using whole milk):
- Calories: 220
- Total fat: 8g
- Saturated fat: 5g
- Cholesterol: 23mg
- Sodium: 319mg
- Total carbohydrate: 34g
- Dietary fiber: 1g
- Total sugars: 18g
- Protein: 3g