You must try this strawberry cheesecake; it is the best. It is oozing with strawberry flavour thanks to a flawlessly creamy, rich strawberry filling and a delicious, syrupy strawberry topping.
- 1 1/2 cups low-fat graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 cup low-fat cottage cheese
- 1 cup low-fat cream cheese
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- Preheat the oven to 325°F. Lightly grease an 8-inch springform pan.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the graham cracker crumbs, melted butter, and honey. Press the mixture into the bottom of the prepared pan and set aside.
- In a blender or food processor, puree the cottage cheese until smooth. Add the cream cheese, Greek yogurt, sugar, eggs, and vanilla extract, and blend until smooth and creamy.
- Fold in the sliced strawberries and pour the mixture over the prepared crust.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes, or until the cheesecake is set but still slightly jiggly in the center.
- Allow the cheesecake to cool to room temperature, then refrigerate for at least 2 hours, or until chilled.
- Serve topped with additional sliced strawberries, if desired.
Nutrition facts (per serving):
- Calories: 223
- Total fat: 9g
- Saturated fat: 5g
- Cholesterol: 62mg
- Sodium: 202mg
- Total carbohydrates: 26g
- Dietary fiber: 1g
- Sugars: 18g