This homemade Pressed Juicery Freeze recipe recreates the popular ice cream delicacy using only fruits and vegetables in a blender—just add toppings! Salad ice cream, essentially. Your childhood fantasies have come true.
- 2 cups kale leaves, stems removed
- 1 cup spinach leaves
- 2 celery stalks
- 1 cucumber
- 1 green apple
- 1 lemon (peeled)
- 1 inch piece of ginger (optional, for added flavor)
- Wash all the ingredients thoroughly.
- Chop the celery, cucumber, and apple into smaller pieces that will fit in your juicer.
- Juice all the ingredients, starting with the leafy greens and alternating with the harder fruits and vegetables.
- Once everything is juiced, give the juice a good stir to ensure all flavors are well mixed.
- You can either enjoy the juice as is or pour it into an ice cube tray to freeze for a “freeze” effect similar to Pressed Juicery’s Greens Freeze.
- Serving Size: 1 serving (entire recipe)
- Calories: 150
- Total Fat: 1g
- Saturated Fat: 0g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Sodium: 100mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 35g
- Dietary Fiber: 8g
- Sugars: 20g
- Protein: 4g