This vegan cream cheese and pancetta pinwheel is a delicious recipe to make as an appetiser at a party or if you have some guests over. These have a lovely blend of creamy, salty, and buttery pleasure thanks to the use of Nush chive-infused cream cheese and vegan pancetta.
- 1 package of vegan cream cheese (8 oz)
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh herbs (such as dill, chives, and parsley)
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1 package of crescent roll dough (8 oz)
- Preheat your oven to 375°F.
- In a medium-sized bowl, mix together the vegan cream cheese, chopped herbs, minced garlic, salt, and black pepper until well combined.
- Unroll the crescent roll dough and separate it into triangles.
- Place a spoonful of the cream cheese mixture onto the center of each triangle.
- Roll up each triangle starting from the wider end and ending at the tip.
- Place the rolls onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until the rolls are golden brown.
- Serve warm or at room temperature.
Nutrition Facts (per serving, recipe makes 8 servings)
- Calories: 183
- Total Fat: 11g
- Saturated Fat: 3g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Sodium: 457mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 17g
- Dietary Fiber: 0g
- Sugars: 4g
- Protein: 3g