It doesn’t get much simpler than this for grilled desserts! Fruits should be covered in a mixture of butter, brown sugar, and cinnamon before being grilled till soft. It is returned to the grill with a cinnamon-oat crumble on top, cooking it until the crumble is the ideal consistency.
- Assorted fruits (such as peaches, pineapple, or bananas), sliced
- 1 cup muesli
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon honey or maple syrup
- Greek yogurt or vanilla ice cream (optional, for serving)
- Preheat your grill to medium heat.
- In a bowl, combine the muesli, melted butter, and honey or maple syrup. Mix well until the muesli is coated with the butter and sweetener.
- Place the sliced fruits on a grill pan or directly on the grill grates. Grill for about 2-3 minutes on each side, or until grill marks appear and the fruits are slightly softened.
- Remove the grilled fruits from the grill and transfer them to serving plates or bowls.
- Sprinkle the muesli crumble mixture over the grilled fruits.
- Serve the grilled fruit with a dollop of Greek yogurt or a scoop of vanilla ice cream if desired.
Note: You can also bake the fruits in the oven if you don’t have a grill. Preheat the oven to 375°F (190°C), place the fruits on a baking sheet, and bake for about 10-15 minutes or until they are tender and caramelized.
- Calories: 250-300
- Total Fat: 10-12g
- Saturated Fat: 4-6g
- Cholesterol: 15-20mg
- Sodium: 30-40mg
- Carbohydrates: 40-45g
- Fiber: 5-7g
- Sugar: 20-25g
- Protein: 4-6g