Ground flaxseed, plant milk, maple syrup and vanilla are the ingredients for flaxseed pudding. It is a very nutritious breakfast or snack that is simple to prepare, packed with protein, fibre, and good fats. It is vegan, paleo, and keto friendly because it is made with almond milk.
- 1/4 cup ground flaxseeds
- 1 cup unsweetened plant-based milk (such as almond, soy, or coconut milk)
- 1-2 tablespoons sweetener of your choice (such as maple syrup, agave nectar, or honey for non-vegans)
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Optional toppings: fresh fruits, nuts, seeds, or granola
- In a bowl, combine the ground flaxseeds, plant-based milk, sweetener, and vanilla extract. Stir well to combine all the ingredients.
- Cover the bowl and refrigerate for at least 2-3 hours or overnight. This will allow the mixture to thicken and set into a pudding-like consistency.
- Once the pudding has thickened, give it a good stir. If it’s too thick for your liking, you can add a little more plant-based milk to adjust the consistency.
- Serve the flaxseed pudding in bowls or glasses and add your desired toppings, such as fresh fruits, nuts, seeds, or granola.
- Calories: 150-200
- Protein: 5-7 grams
- Carbohydrates: 10-15 grams
- Fat: 10-12 grams
- Fiber: 7-9 grams