Creamy white lasagna soup is filling, delectable, and incredibly simple to make. Pasta is tossed in a creamy, garlicky sauce with pieces of Mushrooms. If you can limit yourself to just one bowl, it’s a full meal.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 onion, diced
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 8 oz. mushrooms, sliced
- 4 cups chicken or vegetable broth
- 2 cups water
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 9 lasagna noodles, broken into bite-sized pieces
- 3 cups fresh spinach leaves
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Heat the olive oil in a large pot over medium heat. Add the onion and garlic and cook until softened, about 5 minutes.
- Add the mushrooms and cook until they release their liquid and start to brown, about 10 minutes.
- Add the broth, water, basil, oregano, thyme, salt, and pepper. Bring to a boil, then reduce the heat and simmer for 20 minutes.
- Add the broken lasagna noodles and simmer for 10 minutes, until cooked through.
- Add the spinach and cook for 2-3 minutes, until wilted.
- Add the heavy cream and Parmesan cheese and stir to combine.
- Serve hot, garnished with additional Parmesan cheese and fresh parsley, if desired.
- Servings: 6
- Calories: 396
- Total Fat: 24g
- Saturated Fat: 12g
- Cholesterol: 68mg
- Sodium: 920mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 31g
- Dietary Fiber: 2g
- Sugars: 3g
- Protein: 14g