Simple and delicious pizza made with mushrooms, garlic and spinach that’s great for an easy weeknight meal.
- 1 pre-made pizza crust (vegan)
- 1/2 cup marinara sauce
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 cups sliced mushrooms
- 2 cups fresh spinach
- 1/2 cup shredded vegan mozzarella cheese
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat the oven to 425°F (218°C).
- Roll out the pizza crust on a baking sheet.
- Spread the marinara sauce evenly over the crust.
- In a skillet, heat the olive oil over medium heat.
- Add the garlic and cook for 1-2 minutes until fragrant.
- Add the mushrooms and cook for 5-7 minutes until tender.
- Add the spinach and cook for another 1-2 minutes until wilted.
- Spread the mushroom and spinach mixture over the marinara sauce on the pizza.
- Sprinkle the shredded vegan mozzarella cheese over the top.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Bake the pizza for 12-15 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Slice and serve hot.
Nutrition Facts (per serving):
- Calories: 328
- Fat: 11g
- Saturated Fat: 2g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Sodium: 663mg
- Carbohydrates: 45g
- Fiber: 3g
- Sugar: 3g
- Protein: 11g