Healthy cantaloupe breakfast bowls with yoghurt, granola, berries, and honey drizzle. They’re high in protein and will keep you satisfied all morning!
- 1 ripe cantaloupe
- Greek yogurt (or any non-dairy yogurt for a vegan option)
- Fresh berries (such as strawberries, blueberries, raspberries)
- Granola or muesli
- Honey or maple syrup (optional, for drizzling)
- Fresh mint leaves (for garnish, optional)
- Cut the cantaloupe in half and remove the seeds with a spoon.
- Use a melon baller or a small spoon to scoop out the flesh from the cantaloupe halves, creating a hollow bowl-like shape. Reserve the melon balls for later.
- Fill each cantaloupe bowl with Greek yogurt (or non-dairy yogurt) of your choice.
- Top the yogurt with the reserved melon balls and fresh berries.
- Sprinkle granola or muesli over the fruits and yogurt.
- If desired, drizzle honey or maple syrup over the breakfast bowl for added sweetness.
- Garnish with fresh mint leaves for a refreshing touch.
- Serve the Cantaloupe Breakfast Bowls immediately and enjoy!
- Calories: 200 kcal
- Total Fat: 3g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Cholesterol: 5mg
- Sodium: 50mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 40g
- Dietary Fiber: 5g
- Sugars: 30g
- Protein: 8g